Topcom MM 1000 Automobile Accessories user manual

Before using this product.

This unit is not waterproof. Don't expose this product to rain or moisture.

Make sure that the appliance is not too close to heat sources such as ovens, radiators or direct sunlight.

Do not use the product if it is not working properly, dropped or damaged.

Repairs to electrical appliances must only be carried out by qualified persons.

Incorrect repairs can lead to considerable danger for the user. In the event of repairs, please contact our customer service or an authorized dealer.

Don't disassemble this product. It doesn't contain parts that can be repaired by

TOPCOM MM-1000

Do not drop or insert object into any opening.

Do not place the basic unit in a damp room and at a distance of less than 1.5 m away from a water source.

Do not use the product for more than 15 minutes at a time. Extensive use could lead to the products excessive heating and shorter lifetime.

Don't disassemble this product. It doesn't contain parts that can be repaired by

Batteries can cause fire or burns when the terminals are short-circuit.

Never throw batteries in fire as they may explode.

Keep batteries away from small children.

Leaking acid from batteries may damage the device permanently. Remove the batteries if the device is not going to be used for a long period.

Handle damaged or leaking batteries very carefully.

Massage precautions

It is not allowed to use the massager:

On young children under the age of 16.

On persons suffering from a herniated disk or from abnormal changes to the vertebra.

Not in case of cardiovascular diseases and headaches.

Not in the case of swelling, burns, inflammation, open wounds, fresh wounds, hematomas, bleeding or other injuries to the back or legs.

During pregnancy.

After taking medication or consuming alcohol (reduced levels of awareness).

On a person with insensitive skin or on a person with poor blood circulation.

While operating machinery.