INSTRUCCIONES EN ESPAOL INCLUIDAS.
If you need additional assistance for set-up or operating after reading owners manual, please call
TOLL FREE : 1- 800 - 968-3429
Please read before using this equipment.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO
RAIN OR MOISTURE.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO
QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated
dangerous voltage within the products enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance
(servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
This unit employs a laser. Only a qualified service person should remove the cover or attempt to service this device, due to possible eye injury.
CAUTION: USE OF CONTROLS OR ADJUSTMENTS OR PERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURES OTHER THAN
THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN MAY RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATION EXPOSURE.
CAUTION: VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION WHEN OPEN AND INTERLOCK DEFEATED. DO
NOT STARE INTO BEAM.
LOCATION: INSIDE, NEAR THE DECK MECHANISM.
FCC WARNING- This equipment may generate or use radio frequency energy. Changes or modifications to this equipment may cause harmful interference unless the modifications are expressly approved in the instruction manual.
The user could lose the authority to operate this equipment if an unauthorized change or modification is made.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
1) Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
2) Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
3) Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
4) Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numrique de la classe B est conforme la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY
ATTENTION: POUR VITER LES CHOC LECTRIQUES, INTRODUIRE LA LAME LA PLUS LARGE DE LA
FICHE DANS LA BORNE CORRESPONDANTE DE LA PRISE ET POUSSER JUSQUAU FOND.
1) Read Instructions - All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the product is operated.
2) Retain Instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
3) Heed Warnings - All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
4) Follow Instructions - All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5) Cleaning - Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners.
Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
6) Attachments - Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
7) Water and Moisture - Do not use this product near water for example, near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub; in a wet basement; or near a swimming pool; and the like.
8) Accessories - Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table. The product may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and serious damage to the product. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table recommended by the manufacturer, or sold with the product. Any mounting of the product should follow the manufacturers instruc- PORTABLE CART WARNING tions, and should use a mounting (Symbol provided by RETAC) accessory recommended by the manufacturer.
9) A product and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the product and cart combination to overturn.
10) Ventilation - Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation a