READ THIS BEFORE OPERATING YOUR UNIT
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER
(OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE
PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO
QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance
(servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
WARNING : TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK,
DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
Note to CATV System Installer :
This reminder is provided to call the CATV system installers attention to Article 820-40 of the NEC that provides guidelines for proper grounding and, in particular, specifies that the cable ground shall be connected to the grounding system of the building, as close to the point of cable entry as pracitcal.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution : Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the the users authority to operate the equipment.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Safety precaution with use of a polarized AC plug.
However, some products may be supplied with a nonpolarized plug.
: To prevent electric shock, match wide blade of plug to wide slot, fully
: Pour viter chocs lectriques, introduire la lame la plus large de la fiche dans la borne correspondante de la prise et pousser jusqu au
Avoid high temperatures. Allow for sufficient heat dispersion when installed on a rack.
Keep the set free from moisture, water, and dust.
Do not let foreign objects in the set.
Handle the power cord carefully. Hold the plug when unplugging the cord.
Unplug the power cord when not using the set for long periods of time.
Do not obstruct the ventilation holes.
Do not let insecticides, benzene, and thinner come in contact wth the set.
Never disassemble or modify the set in any way.
1. Read Instructions - All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the product is operated.
2. Retain instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warnings - All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow Insturctions - All operating and use instuctions should be
5. Cleaning - Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning.
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for
6. Attachments - Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
7. Water and Moisture - Do not use this product near water - for example, near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub; in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool; and the like.
8. Accessories - Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table. The product may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and serious damage to the product. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table recommended by the manufacturer, or sold with the product. Any mounting of the product should follow the manufacturers insturctions, and should use a mounting accessory recommended by the manufacturer.
9. A product and cart combinaion should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the product and cart combination to overturn.
10. Ventilation - Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to