Card within 10 days. So please mail it to us right now!
This bolt of lightning indicates uninsulated material within your unit may cause an electrical shock. For the safety of everyone in your household, please do not remove product covering.
The exclamation point calls attention to features for which you should read the enclosed literature closely to prevent operating and maintenance problems.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT
REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS
INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS EQUIPMENT TO
RAIN OR MOISTURE.
CAUTION: To prevent electric shock, match wide blade of plug to wide slot, and fully insert.
ATTENTION: Pour viter les chocs lectriques, introduire la lame la plus large de la fiche dans la borne correspondante de la prise et pousser jusquau fond.
Important safety instructions
1. Read Instructions - All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the appliance is operated.
2. Retain Instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
EXAMPLE OF ANTENNA GROUNDING AS
PER NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE (NEC)
3. Heed Warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
(NEC SECTION 810-20)
4. Follow Instructions - All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5. Cleaning - Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
Exception: A product that is meant for uninterrupted service and that for some specific reason, such as the possibility of the loss of an authorization code for a CATV converter, is not intended to be unplugged by the user for cleaning or any other purpose, may exclude the reference to unplugging the appliance in the cleaning description otherwise required in item 5.
6. Attachments - Do not use attachments not recommended by the video product manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
7. Water and Moisture - Do not use this video product near water - for example, near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, and the like.
8. Accessories - Do not plac