NOTE: When preparing the lawn tractor for assembly of snow blade attachment, store all items removed with the mowing deck.
1. Allow engine, muffler and exhaust deflector to cool before beginning.
2. Disconnect the spark plug wire(s) from the spark plug(s) and ground against the engine.
3. Remove the mowing deck as instructed in the belt removal section of the owner's manual for the lawn
SECTION 1: ASSEMBLY
INSTRUCTIONS on the tractor.
1. To attach the hitch assembly to the front of the tractor, pull out on the attachment pins and swing the pins down clear of the holes they were in. See figure 1.
2. Hook the notches in the sides of the hitch assembly onto the shoulder bolts in the sides of the tractor frame. See figure 1.
3. To lock the hitch assembly in place, insert the attachment pins back into the holes in the hitch assembly and into the holes in the sides of the tractor frame.
See figure 1.
6. Remove the channel pivot pin, washer and hairpin clip from the pivot support bracket. Attach the channel assembly to the tractor by placing the end of the channel inside the pivot support bracket. Insert the channel pivot pin through the holes in the pivot support bracket and the channel. Secure with the hairpin clip. See figure 3.
7. Remove the hairpin clip from the lift link pin which is assembled to the pivot support bracket. Insert the end of the lower lift handle assembly through the notch in the pivot support bracket and through the holes in the channel. Align the lift link pin with the hole in the welded bracket on the lower lift handle assembly.
Insert the lift link pin through the hole in the bracket and secure it with the hairpin clip. See figure 4.
SECTION 2: OPERATING THE BLADE
CAUTION: Inspect the area to be worked carefully before operating the snow blade.
Avoid pipes, roots, curbs or other heavy obstructions.
The lift handle, located on the left side of the snow blade,
is used to raise and lower the blade. Pulling the lift handle all the way back raises the snow blade