Heed all war nings.
Follow all instructions.
Do not use the apparatus near water, for example near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement, near a swimming
Clean only with dry cloth.
Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer s instr uctions. Site the apparatus so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation. For example, the apparatus should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the ventilation openings, or placed in a builtin installation such as a bookcase or cabinet that may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings.
Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarised or grounding type plug. A polarised plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched par ticularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and at the point where they exit from the apparatus.
Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
Use only with the stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug has been damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
Wall or ceiling mounting. Mount the apparatus to a wall or ceiling only as recommended by the manufacturer.
AKURATE 2200 3200 4200
AKURATE 2200 3200 4200 6.5
AKURATE 2200 3200 4200 6.5
16. Power sources. Connect the apparatus to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or marked on the apparatus.
17. Mains plug. Use the mains plug to disconnect the apparatus from the mains supply. The mains plug must be accessible at all times. Use the mains switch (if applicable) when the apparatus is not in use.
18. Power lines. An outdoor antenna should be located away from power lines.
19. Outdoor antenna grounding. If an outdoor antenna is connected to the
apparatus, ensure that the antenna system is grounded to provide some protection against voltage surges and static build up. In the USA see article
810 of the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA 70 concerning installation requirements.
20. Telephone line. Do not connect the apparatus to a telephone line except where specifically instructed to do so.