Catalog No. Finishes Mountings
ProSpec Track System
Ceiling, Vertical Wall and Horizontal Wall
Canopy mounted over a 4 Octagon Junction Box, Ceiling or Wall
5.6 lbs. (w/lamp,
2 lenses & crossblade)
5.8 lbs. (w/lamp,
(or other electrical box with 3.5 mounting centers. 4 7/8 dia. fixture canopy must cover J-box)
2 lenses & crossblade)
Pipe Clamp: Fits Round Pipes. 3/4 to 1/12 nominal pipe size. Horizontal or Vertical pipe. 7.5 lbs. (w/lamp,
1. Track Attachment Fitting: Machined aluminum. Polarity is not a concern with ProSpec track because of its symmetrical positioning of circuits within the track, adapter is reversed to access one or the other circuit.
2. Steel Clamping Toggles: 1/8 thick plated steel with 1/4 - 20 thread secures fixture mechanically to track.
3. Electrical Post: .20 x .032 thick brass contacts enclosed in a high temperature thermoplastic insulator.
4. Clamping Knobs: Rotation of clamping knobs secures steel clamping toggles to track.
5. Lever: Solid steel. Energizes fixture electrically by 90 rotation.
6. Yoke: 1/8 thick x 1 wide solid steel.
7. Housing: 1/16 thick aluminum.
8. Lamp Adjustment Knob: Knurled steel. Can be moved in housing slot to rotate lamp 180. Knob is tightened to lock lamp in desired position.
9. Accessory Locking Knob: Knurled steel. Locks accessory cartridge in desired position after adjustments.
10. Lamp Access Knob: Knurled steel. Locks front housing to fixture.
Loosening provides access for adding accessories and lamp replacement.
12. Accessory Cartridge: Can be rotated 360 and locked into position.
13. Lamp Guard: Tempered clear glass. Required for safety.
14. Cross Blade: .07 thick x 1 3/8 deep steel blades matte black finish, removable.
15. Lampholder: High temperature ceramic mogul end prong base with high temperature #18 gauge fiberglass sleeved wire.
16. Fixture Rotation Knob: High temperature plastic. When loose, allows fixture to be rotated. When tight the fixture is locked into position.
17. Horizontal Lock: Steel collar when tightened locks the fixture in its horizontal position.
18. Lamp Guide: 1/16 thick steel. Ensures lamp is seated properly in fixture.
24. Visual Cutoff: 57 at 0 fixture aiming.
All painted finishes are baked enamel.
Options & Accessories
(2) Accessories max. Use 6 1/4 UV, PF, SY, LF, IR, AS, AS7LS and AL7HC plus
6 1/4 color filters.
Input to fixture must be 120V rms at 60Hz.
26056PC plugs into grounded parallel blade receptacle.
26056CY fixture wires: 18 ga. stranded SF-1. Supply wire must be rated at least
90C and min. 6 amps capacity.
Lightolier a Genlyte company
631 Airport Road, Fall River, MA 02720 (508) 679-8131 Fax (508) 674-4710
We reserve the right to change details of design, materials and finish.
2005 Genlyte Group LLC B0705
ProSpec Track Lighting
Page 2 of 2
PAR56 Line Voltage
30 45 or 60 Horizontal 30 45 or 60 Vertical
L Beam length
W Beam width
C Distance to center of beam
A Aiming angle
200W PAR56 NSP
MOG End Prong 7 x 9
200W PAR56 MFL
MOG End Prong 10 x 20
300W PAR56 NSP
MOG End Prong 8 x 10
300W PAR56 MFL
MOG End Prong 11 x 23
300W PAR56 WFL
MOG End Prong 18 x 37
500W PAR56 NSP
MOG End Prong 8 x 13
500W PAR56 MFL
MOG End Prong 10 x 26
500W PAR56 WFL
MOG End Prong 20 x 44
L and W are the outer points where the candlepower drops to 50% of the