2. Do not hold or let the antenna come in contact with your body during a call.
3. Make sure that no sharp-edged items such as animals teeth or nails, come into contact with the battery. This could cause a fire.
6. Unplug the power cord and charger during lightning storms to avoid electric shock or fire.
7. Only use the batteries and chargers provided by LG. The warranty will not be applied to products provided by other suppliers.
8. Only authorized personnel should service the phone and its accessories. Faulty installation or service may result in accidents and consequently invalidate the warranty.
9. Your service provider programs one or more emergency phone numbers, such as 911, that you can call under any circumstances, even when your phone is locked. Your phones preprogrammed emergency number(s) may not work in all locations, and sometimes an emergency call cannot be placed due to network, environmental, or interference issues.
I m p o r ta n t S a f ety P re c a u t i o n s
4. Store the battery out of reach of children.
5. Be careful that children do not swallow any parts (such as rubber plugs, earphone, connection parts of the phone, etc.)
This could cause asphyxiation or suffocation resulting in serious injury or death.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Ta b l e o f C o n te n ts
FCC RF Exposure Information
Bodily Contact During Operation
Vehicle-Mounted the External
FCC Notice and Cautions
Part 15.19 statement
Part 15.21 statement
Part 15.105 statement
Quick Glance of the Touch
Screen and How to Use It 18
Calibrating the Touch
Entering and Editing
Getting Started with Your
Charging the Battery
Charging with USB
How to Install a microSD Card
How to Remove a microSD
Battery Temperature Protection
Battery Charge Level
Turning the Phone On and Off