If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause (harmful) interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation (of the device).
Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment.
Do not attempt to modify this product in any way without written authorization from LG Electronics.
Unauthorized modification could void the users authority to operate this product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read these instructions.
Keep these instructions.
Heed all warnings.
Follow all instructions.
Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
Unplug this apparatus during lighting storms
or when unused for long periods of time.
Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as powersupply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
Do not use this