So Soft Crawling Scootaloo
Thank you for purchasing this
My Little Pony
Please read these instructions carefully to ensure proper care and use.
Replace with 3 x 1.5V AA or LR6 size alkaline batteries.
Phillips/cross head screwdriver (not included) needed to replace batteries.
This product is packaged in DEMO mode.
Activate its full range of features by moving the
PLAY/OFF/ DEMO switch to the PLAY position.
Switch is located on ponys stomach (undo fabric fastener to access switch).
NOTE: This toy uses battery power whenever its switch is in the
PLAY position. To help conserve battery life, move the switch to
OFF position when youre not playing with the toy.
PLAYING WITH THE TOY
Press your ponys back and shell say a phrase and start to crawl while wiggling her tail. Press her back again and shell say more random phrases and continue to crawl. After about 30 seconds of non-activation, shell say a phrase and go to sleep. Re-activate by pressing ponys back again.
Her head can be manually
If your pony does not respond or is acting erratically, (1) move the
PLAY/OFF/DEMO switch to OFF, then back to PLAY and/or (2) replace the batteries.
Clean the ponys face and body by wiping gently with a soft, damp cloth.
Do not submerge the pony in water; it is not intended for bath-time play.
TO REPLACE BATTERIES
Undo fabric fastener to access battery cover. Using a Phillips/cross head screwdriver (not included), loosen screw in battery compartment cover (screw stays attached to cover). Insert 3 x 1.5V AA or LR6 size alkaline batteries (not included).
Replace cover and tighten screw.
Re-attach fabric fastener.
CAUTION: TO AVOID BATTERY LEAKAGE
1. Be sure to insert the batteries correctly and always follow the toy and battery manufacturers instructions;
2. Do not mix old batteries and new batteries or alkaline, standard
(carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries;
3. Always remove weak or dead batteries from the product.
IMPORTANT: BATTERY INFORMATION
Please retain this information for future reference.
Batteries should be replaced by an adult.
1. Always follow the instructions carefully. Use only batteries specified and be sure to insert item correctly by matching the + and polarity markings.
2. Do not mix old batteries and new batteries or standard (carbon-zinc) with alkaline batteries.
3. Remove exhausted or dead batteries from the product.
4. Remove batteries if product is not to be played with for a long time.
5. Do not short-circuit the supply terminals.
6. Should this product cause, or be affected by, local electrical interference, move it away from other electrical equipment. Reinsert batteries if necessary.
7. RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES: Do not mix these with any other types of batteries. Always remove from the product before recharging. Recharge batteries under adult supervision. DO NOT RECHARGE OTHER TYPES
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy, and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment.
Product and colors may vary.
2007 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
64788/64047 Asst. and 64789/64047 Asst.
Questions? Call 1-800-327-8264