LIRE AVANT UTILISATION
LEA ANTES DE USAR complete line of products and Use and
Care Guides as well as delicious recipes, tips, and to register your product online! pour notre liste complte de produits et de nos manuels utilisateur ainsi que nos dlicieuses recettes, nos conseils et pour enregistrer votre produit en ligne ! para obtener nuestra lnea completa de productos y las Guas de Uso y Cuidado, adems de deliciosas recetas, consejos y para registrar su producto en lnea!
Please call us our friendly associates are ready to help.
Nhsitez pas nous appeler nos associs sempresseront de vous aider.
CAN : 1.800.267.2826
Por favor llmenos nuestros amables representantes estn listos para ayudar.
MEX: 01 800 71 16 100
Le invitamos a leer cuidadosamente este instructivo antes de usar su aparato.
Cafetire double usage FlexBrewMD
4/22/13 2:17 PM
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/ or injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. Care must be taken, as burns can occur from touching hot parts or from spilled, hot liquid.
3. To protect against electric shock, do not place cord, plug, or coffeemaker in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when either the coffeemaker or clock is not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning the appliance.
6. Coffeemaker must be operated on a flat surface away from the edge of counter to prevent accidental tipping.
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Call our toll-free customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment.
8. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces, including stove.
11. Do not place coffeemaker on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
12. The carafe is designed for use with this coffeemaker. It must never be used on a range top or in a microwave oven.
13. Do not set a hot carafe on a wet or cold surface.
14. Do not use a cracked carafe or one with loose or weakened
15. Do not clean carafe with cleansers, steel wool pads, or other abrasive materials.
16. Be certain carafe lid is securely in place during brew cycle and when pouring coffee. Do not use force when placing lid on carafe.
17. To disconnect coffeemaker, turn controls to OFF (O) and then remove plug from wall outlet.
18. WARNING! To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not remove the bottom cover. No user-serviceable parts are inside. Repair should be done by authorized service personnel only.
19. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
20. CAUTION! Cut Hazard: Removable K-Cup* pack holder contains a sharp blade. Use caution when handling.
21. CAUTION! Cut Hazard: Piercing nozzle is sharp. Use caution when cleaning.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
*K-Cup is a registered trademark of Keurig, Inc. Use of the K-Cup trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig, Inc.
4/22/13 2:18 PM
Other Consumer Safety Information
This appliance is intended for household use only.
WARNING! Shock Hazard: This appliance has a polarized plug
(one wide blade) that reduces the risk of electric shock. The plug fits only one way into a polarized outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the plug by modifying the plug in any way or by using an adapter. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, have an electrician replace the outlet.
The length of the cord used on this appliance was selected to reduce the hazards of becoming tangled in or tripping over a longer cord. If a longer cord is necessary, an approved extension cord may be used. The electrical rating of the extension cord must be equal to or greater than the rating of the appliance. Care must be taken to arrange the extension cord so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or accidentally tripped
To avoid an electrical circuit overload, do not use another highwattage appliance on the same circuit with your appliance.