1. Adjust the height of the walker by aligning all four leg attachments to the same position height.
2. To adjust the height of a leg attachment, depress the adjustment button and twist the leg attachment to the desired height.
Wipe walker weekly with a damp cloth.
Grips may be cleaned with mild soap or detergent.
DO NOT use organic solvents, such as acetone, which may damage grip.
Never use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads on any part of the walker.
Check all hardware weekly to ensure that it is securely attached.
Replace walker tips as needed.
To guarantee the best service from your walker, always specify
Lumex replacement parts, available from your Lumex dealer.
PLEASE READ BEFORE USE
1. This product should not be used without proper instruction from a healthcare professional.
2. This product has a maximum user weight limitation of 400 lb.
3. Before using, be sure that walker is locked in the open position.
4. Graham Field assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury caused by improper installation, assembly or use of this product.
5. If components are damaged or missing, contact your dealer immediately. DO NOT use substitute parts.
6. Inspect walker weekly for proper function and wear. If any component is not in proper working order or appears worn, contact your dealer for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts.
7. Before use, ensure that push button protrudes fully through height adjustment hole and the release mechanism is locked in the open position.
(on inside of each leg attachment)
8. Always use caution when using this product on wet or slippery surfaces.