When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
DANGER Any appliance is electrically live even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
1. Always unplug appliance immediately after
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place in, or drop into water or other
5. If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
WARNING To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, re, or injury to persons:
1. This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Do not use an extension cord to operate appliance.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
6. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
7. Do not pull, twist, or wrap line cord around appliance, even during storage.
8. Never place the appliance on a soft surface,
such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked.
9. Never use while sleeping.
10. Never drop or insert any object into any
11. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
12. This curling iron and clip are hot when in use. Do not let eyes or bare skin touch heated
13. Do not place the heated iron directly on any surface or on the appliance power cord while it is hot or plugged in. Use the built-in counter rest.
14. Do not touch the hot surface of this appliance.
Use the handles or knobs.
15. Before plugging in read the information about dual voltage in the instruction section of this
This styling iron appliance is intended for household use. This unit is designed to operate at
120/240 volts AC. Use on Alternating Current
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will t in a polarized outlet only one way.
If the plug does not t fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not t, contact a qualied electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety
This styling iron will automatically adjust to the proper voltage. Use an adapter plug with correct conguration, prior to use in outlet.
The irons 25 temperature settings and Instant
Heat technology provide styling versatility for all hair types. If you have ne hair, a low temperature will provide the best results. If you have thick, wavy or hard-to-curl hair, keep the heat setting on high. You can vary the irons temperature according to your particular need!
SUPER STYLING GUIDE
Your best looks begin with a good haircut thats well maintained. Always treat hair right with superior quality shampoos, conditioners, and
1. Plug the styling iron cord into a standard household electrical outlet (120/240V).
Never leave your styling iron on and unattended.
However, should you fail to turn the iron off, it will shut itself off automatically in approximately
2. To create spiral curls and ringlets, work with 1" sections of hair, one at a time. Hold iron horizontally, press the automatic curl release button, and place the ends of your hair under the shortened iron spoon. Hair ends should be placed on the left side of the spoon, rolling the unit in a counter clockwise direction so hair falls into the grooves easily.
Release the automatic curl release to clamp hair in place. Wrap hair in between spiral grooves on barrel, twisting upward toward the hair root. Press curl press button to compress hair strand against heated spiral surfaces for the perfect spiral. Leave hair wrapped for approximately 5-7 seconds. Release curl press button and unwind hair from barrel; open the automatic curl release to unclamp hair. Repeat procedure, styling small sections at a time, layering the spiral curls as you go, until all hair is curled.
3. To achieve faster styling results, the spiral styler features a unique optional Turbo Heat burst. Press the Turbo Heat button to deliver up to 20C/36F more heat in the highest setting for maximum styling performance.
USING INSTANT HEAT, THE 25
VARIABLE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS,
UNIFORM HEAT REC