GUA DEL USUARIO
Please keep all information for future reference.
Guarde toda documentacin para futuras consultas.
Before trying to use the piano, be sure to read the separate Safety Precautions.
Precauciones de seguridad
Antes de intentar usar el piano, asegrese de leer las Precauciones de seguridad separadas.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read these instructions.
Keep these instructions.
Heed all warnings.
Follow all instructions.
Do not use this apparatus near water.
Clean only with dry cloth.
Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.
A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit
from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
The power indicator being unlit does not mean the apparatus is completely disconnected from the MAINS.
When you need to have the apparatus completely disconnected from the MAINS, you must unplug the power cord. For that purpose, locate the apparatus in a way that secures easy access to the power cord.
Declaration of Conformity
Model Number: PX-3
Trade Name: CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
Responsible party: CASIO AMERICA, INC.
Address: 570 MT. PLEASANT AVENUE, DOVER, NEW JERSEY 07801
Telephone number: 973-361-5400
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment.
Please note the following important information before using this product.
Before using the AD-A12150LW Adaptor to power the product, be sure to check the AC Adaptor for any damage first. Carefully check the power cord for breakage, cuts, exposed wire and other serious damage. Never let children use an AC adaptor that is seriously damaged.
The product is not intended for children under 3 years.
Use only the CASIO AD-A12150LW adaptor.
The AC adaptor is not a toy.
Be sure to disconnect the AC adaptor before cleaning the product.
This mark applies in EU co