IF SHIPMENT ARRIVES DAMAGED:
1. VISIBLE LOSS OR DAMAGE: Be certain that any visible loss or damage is noted on the freight bill or express receipt, and that the note of loss or damage is signed by the delivery person.
2. FILE CLAIM FOR DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY:
Regardless of the extent of the damage.
CONCEALED LOSS OR DAMAGE: if damage is unnoticed until the merchandise is unpacked, notify the transportation company or carrier immediately, and file
CONCEALED DAMAGE claim with them. This must be done within fifteen (15) days from the date the delivery was made to you. Be sure to retain the container for inspection.
Bloomfield Industries cannot assume liability for damage or loss incurred in transit. We will, however, at your request, supply you with the necessary documents to support your
605 70988 Owners Manual Integrity 5W Decanter Brewer
7. Full use, care and maintenance instructions are supplied with each machine. Those miscellaneous adjustments noted are customer responsibility. Proper attention will prolong the life of the machine.
8. Travel mileage is limited to sixty (60) miles from an authorized Service Agency or one of its sub-agencies.
9. All labor shall be performed during normal working hours.
Overtime premium shall be charged to the customer.
10. All genuine Bloomfield replacement parts are warranted for ninety (90) days from date of purchase on nonwarranted equipment.
Any use of non-genuine
Bloomfield parts completely voids any warranty.
11. Installation, labor and job check-out are not considered
12. Charges incurred by delays, waiting time or operating restrictions that hinder the service technicians ability to perform services are not covered by warranty.
This includes institutional and correctional facilities.
Resetting of safety thermostats, circuit breakers, overload protectors, or fuse replacements unless warranted conditions are the cause.
All problems due to operation at voltages other than specified on equipm