Gua del usuario
Guia do Usurio
The lightning flash with arrowhead, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the products enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
Caution: To prevent the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover (or back). No user-serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
15. Lightning Storms Unplug the apparatus during lightining storms.
16. Object and Liquid Entry Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the enclosure through openings.
To prevent electric shock do not use this (polarized) plug with an extension cord, receptacle or other outlet unless the blades can be fully inserted to prevent blade exposure.
17. Accessories Only use attachment accessories specified by Altec Lansing
18. Damage Requiring Service The appliance should be serviced by qualified service personnel when:
The power-supply cord or the plug has been damaged.
Objects have fallen, or liquid has been spilled into the appliance.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
The appliance has been exposed to rain.
The appliance does not appear to operate normally or exhibits a marked change in performance.
The appliance has been dropped or the enclosure damaged.
Connecting the Power Cord (AC Wall Socket)
19. Servicing The user should not attempt to service the appliance. Servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel or returned to the dealer or call the Altec Lansing service line for assistance.
Long slot is neutral
(ground) side. one-Year Limited Warranty
Insert the wide blade into the ground side slot.
Altec Lansing Technologies, Inc. warrants to the end user that all of its powered audio, PC audio, portable audio, TV or gaming speaker systems are free from defects in material and workmanship in the course of normal and reasonable use for a term of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is the exclusive and only warranty in effect relative to Altec Lansing powered audio, PC audio, portable audio, TV or gaming speaker systems and any other warranties, either expressed or implied, are invalid. Neither Altec
Lansing Technologies, Inc. nor any authorized Altec Lansing Technologies, Inc. reseller is responsible for any incidental damages incurred in the use of the speakers. (This limitation of incidental or consequential damage is not applicable where prohibited.)
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read Instructions All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the appliance is operated.
2. Retain Instructions The operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warning All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
Altec Lansing Technologies, Inc.s obligation under this warranty does not apply to any defect, malfunction or failure as a result of misuse, abuse, improper installation, use with faulty or improper equipment or the use of the speaker systems with any equipment for which they were not intended.
4. Follow Instructions All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5. Water and Moisture The appliance should not be used near water for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, etc. It should not be exposed to dripping or splashing water, and no object filled with liquid, such as a vase, should be placed on the appliance.
The terms of this warranty apply only to powered audio, PC audio, portable audio, TV or gaming speaker systems when such speakers are returned to the respective authorized Altec Lansing Technologies, Inc. reseller where they were purchased.
6. Outdoor Use Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
7. Location The appliance should be installed in a stable location.
8. Ventilation The appliance should be situated so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation. For example, the appliance should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the ventilation openings; or placed in a built-in installation, such as a closed bookcase or cabinet that may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings.
The answers to most setup